Compass Group, North America CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER / Tempe, AZ in TEMPE, Arizona
Location: 1 opening in Chicago, IL, 1 opening in Tempe, AZ
*Keywords: Strategic Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Relationship Manager, Sales Support *
We are Tradecraft Outfitters. Leaders in delivering transformative craft coffee and tea experiences to restaurants, hotels, cafes, specialty grocers, foodservice operators, and offices. We bring choice and create experiences in the craft coffee and tea space by working with the best roasters and tea companies to deliver quality, innovation, performance and dependability. We value authenticity, local culture, people, craft, kindness and the inherent beauty of coffee and tea. We are a one-stop solution providing craft coffee and tea with the equipment, training, service and accessories needed to deliver memorable experiences.
We’re looking for a results-driven individual, whose capabilities include executing business processes that meet or exceed revenue targets. Your immediate goal is to drive sales from the top strata of existing customers at Tradecraft Outfitters. Customers will include cafes, restaurants, offices, specialty retailers, and hotels. You will be a part of a larger team of salespeople accountable for revenue in Chicago. Continued success in this role will lead to future opportunities in the company (with the potential for greater strategic responsibility and compensation growth).
● Collects data and develops information for case stories from existing high performing / high profile accounts to use to grow existing business
● Develops and executes formal quarterly business planning with the top strata of accounts
● Works closely with relevant sales personnel in strategic new business development
● Manages and predicts revenue through a CRM; fully understands the math of their activities and results
● Presents solutions to customers tied to their business results; using a consultative selling methodology and economic modeling
● Networks with Customer Experience to expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
● Keeps abreast of leading sales practices and trends in the food and beverage industry
● Provides consultation to clients on cafe layout and design, menu design, including the creation of specialty beverages. Collaborates with team to develop innovative solutions
Apply to Tradecraft today!
/Tradecraft is a part of Canteen. a member of Compass Group USA/
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 187835
JOANNA L GAMMON