Compass Group, North America CATERING COORDINATOR-Redmond, WA in REDMOND, Washington
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Event inquiry qualifications and distribution
• Thoroughly and professionally communicate with customers and internal departments
• Be well versed in policies and procedures and provide excellent customer service while adhering to those policies
• Recommend changes, updates and service levels
• Able to effectively delegate to staff above and below this position
• Responsible for success of assigned aspects of an event or project, meeting client objectives and manager expectations
• Provide communication and support for internal teams through caterex role to include interaction with culinary, event planning and all support service required to ensure a successful customer experience
• Timely communication of changes to orders for all FOH and BOH; day of, immediate, etc.
• Timely response to phone calls, IM, emails and field radios
• Other duties may be assigned
*Qualifications: * /To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions./
*Education and Experience: *High School/GED diploma required, Associates degree or comparable experience preferred. 1-3 years planning experience preferred but not required.
Language Skills: English
Mathematical Skills: Basic calculations and Excel knowledge
Reasoning Ability: Ability to continually evaluate situations and re-prioritize accordingly.
*Other Qualifications: * Proficient in Microsoft Software Programs including Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio; experience with the industry reservation tool; ability to type 60 wpm; excellent grammar and writing skills; excellent customer service skills.
Physical Demands: /Must be able to lift 30 pounds./
Apply to Eurest today!
/Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA/
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
*Req ID: *196958
RANADA T SAMUEL