Compass Group, North America LEAD, HOUSEKEEPER (FULL-TIME) Several Openings Job in COLUMBIA, South Carolina
We have an opening for several full-time *Lead Housekeeper *positions.
Location: Richland County School District, 763 Fashion Drive, Columbia, SC 29229./Note: online applications accepted only./
Schedule: Varies and includes some weekends. Details available upon interview.
Requirement: Experience and willingness to travel between units is preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates’ knowledge and experience alongside SSC’s extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.
Full-time associates at SSC are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Employee Assistance Program
Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
And other voluntary benefits
*Summary: Supervises, trains and inspects the performance of assigned housekeeping staff to ensure all procedures are completed to unit standards. Assists where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
Provides quality service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Ensures assigned staff have reported to work and clocked in properly; documents late or absent employees.*
- Resolves internal/external guest complaints to ensure guest satisfaction.*
- Documents call offs, and replaces for any shift.*
- Coordinates assigned staff breaks.*
- Prepares and distributes assignment sheets to staff and reviews priorities. Communicates additions or changes to the assignment sheets as they arise throughout the shift.*
- Assigns designated keys, radios and beepers to assigned staff. Maintains accurate record of such assignments and ensure security of keys.*
- Checks all equipment used by staff for proper supplies, neatness, cleanliness and mechanical problems. Instructs designated personnel to correct deficiencies.*
- Inspects areas to confirm cleaning standards have been met.*
- Assists staff to ensure highest standards of cleanliness and service.*
- Conducts staff training as assigned.*
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others.*
- Performs other duties as assigned.*
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 115947